To effectivley address today's pressing problems in biology and medicine, biologists, chemists, statisticians, engineers, physicists, and philosophers must work together, crossing traditional academic boundaries.
CBSE brings researchers together to blend current approaches for exploring essential scientific questions affecting health and environment and furthering basic understanding.
Research Areas of Interest to CBSE Affiliates
- Bioinformatics, Applied Mathematics, Biostatistics
- Cancer Research
- Experimental Genomics & Proteomics
- Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Stem Cell Biology
- Health Science
- Environmental Science
- Bioengineering & Biotechnology
- Structural & Chemical Biology, Computational Chemistry
- Biochemistry & Biophysics
- Computer Engineering, Scientific Visualization